I have succumb to Blogspot. Thanks to Anna and Winnie!
On the other hand, I'm ecstatic about tonight. After a long day of work and clinical, I can finally come home to my boyfriend, who's been away for 5 days to San Diego. I'm glad he found this job who can let him explore every once in a while and get away from my madness. I can't wait to see the shirt he got for free from Seau's Restaurant (he plays for Patriot) and he claims that it's the flashy sports bar he ever seen.
Ahh, the irony of love. One day you hate them and then out of nowhere fall for someone who's right in front of you. I guess I got lucky or maybe he did. Hehe.
Well .. till next time.
- Judy
Homecoming !
9:31 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:31 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Blog Archive
Coding: Webverzeichnis | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger




1 comments:
Yay, you posted! Is that a draft speech for you know what? hahah
Thanks for dinner last night Chef Judy!
Post a Comment