Twilight Phenomena

Thanks to my trusted homefry (Anna), I also succumb to "The Twilight Saga". It really brought me back ... way back to the high school era. We all have been there, we had someone to lust for .. to love for and the stupidity to follow our hearts. Yes, I said it! It gave me a sense of how I also acted at Bella's age. I just finished "New Moon", "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn" will have to wait. As of now, my enthusiasm upon reading the rest of the saga is put on hold until I finish with my nursing classes and trust me, the first two books did put my studies aside. After googl-ing and all, I can no longer look forward reading "Breaking Dawn". It breaks my heart that that can happen!!!

My only critic is ... the author based the love story as if it was the modern "Romeo & Juliet" but involves "The Underworld" characters in her writing. I don't exactly know how the saga will end but I think it's pretty predictable. Bella on the other hand, reminds me of how women can be so careless about themselves when it comes to falling in love. I wanted more out of her character. Edward ... oh what can I say, every women fantasize about his character. Well, who wouldn't? Don't we all wish chivalry isn't dead?!

3 comments:

WinZ said...

Chivalry isn't dead gf! It's just very rare..=p

Anna Lorraine said...

i agree with winnie hehe

judy.catherine said...

hahahaha... yea it is. i always remind Ant about the big "C". LOL.